Temporary / Part-time / Full-time Assembly Technician
Rehabtronics is a medical device company dedicated to helping therapists and patients get access to innovative and efficacy-driven technology for recovery. At Rehabtronics, we design, develop, manufacture and validate our products in partnership with research institutions and initiatives around the world.
We are looking for an Assembly Technician to join our growing team. We need someone who is friendly and fun to match our culture, who works hard and follows through on commitments.
• Your primary role will be to participate in the production of existing commercial medical devices that are distributed worldwide.
• Utilize documented procedures to assemble finished goods and subcomponents
• Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Build and test product subassemblies and final assemblies.
• Visually check work against drawings or work instructions to ensure high-quality standards.
• Set up and properly utilize all applicable hardware, tools, and fixtures to complete work assignments.
• Participate in our and Quality and Continuous Improvement program.
• High School Diploma.
• Familiar and comfortable using computers and application software. Ability to navigate through several computer applications to run programs or enter data.
• Prefer experience as an assembler in a manufacturing environment.
Skills / Abilities:
• Ability to read and understand production documentation and production planning information.
• Utilize various assembly tools, and can identify electrical and mechanical components utilized in the area of assignment.
• Manipulative skills, including finger dexterity, arm-hand steadiness, and adept hand-eye coordination (see details at close range).
• Ability to work on a sustained basis within any physical and environmental requirements applicable to the area of assignment, e.g., repetitive work, various tools, and materials, adhesives or other chemical agents.
• Should have experience using hand or power tools.
• Good reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision with good time management skills.
Temporary with possible extension to part-time / full-time
Job Location: Edmonton downtown core.
Immediate hire, the suitable applicant will be able to start with short notice.
Please send your complete cover letter and resume via email to